Well here is the first blog of many ... nothing ventured nothing gained ... I guess :-)
Over the break I had time to think about possible subjects for this semesters folios. During that time I did a lot of surfing the web, bought some magazines and the odd book or two.
Since receiving my shot list and seeing that one of my requirements is to "shoot 2 families in outdoor locations other than their garden" I have been trying to think of suitable locations that will be close enough for "my families" to travel to without being an inconvenience to them. I will try to find out if they have a favourite place that they like to visit, that way they (especially the children) will be in familiar surroundings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I reckon finding a favourite place the families go to is great, because it's more personal. I'm sure everything will work out :)
ReplyDelete